As a Rasionian you will initiate your path of learning, imbibe knowledge and inculcate skill sets at our institutes. You will start with a journey embellished with state-of-the-art tools, guidance of the finest faculty and infrastructure which is promising. An environment which lets you grow, seek questions and ingest insightful answers. You will be introduced to the real world through industry tie ups. You will be conveyed the norms of the competition outside with the regularly updated curriculum. You will be presented to versatility in activities assuring an all round development with us.
Our institutes are have a vision that would aid you in carving a niche in your success ventures. They are an embodiment of education thatinvolves value based education, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a plethora of amenities. They are the reflection of knowledge that ensures you become independent, strong and capable. They are the key to the first step of a journey of milestones. After all, it is a system which has been designed by the most acclaimed academicians and the masters from all walks of life.
- We have more than 25,000+ students studying in our schools, colleges and universities sprawling central India -in the cities of Nagpur, Pune, Ahmednagar, Chhindwara, Jalgaon, Amravati and Raipur.
- We have more than 45,000 alumni, which belong to the RGI family. Our alumni work in some of the top notch companies, institutes and organization in India and outside. Our students are still a part of our family.Once a Raisonian, always a Raisonian!
- We have 2 universities which boast of the excellence we are a part of.
You are never alone in any endeavor when you study in our institute. We have students who continue to come back to us to thank us, applaud us or ask for guidance. It is the trust they have in their faculty and educators which paves the way for them. You will receive strength and guidance throughout your journey with us.
"So, come join the journey where success is not a part of life, success is being a Raisonian!"
Sr. No. Type Agency Beneficiary Competent Authority Required Documents 1 e-scholarship Govt. of M.S./ GoI a) For free ship SC- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. fees without income limit SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 L (revised) OBC – 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 6. 0 L (revised)
b) For e- Scholarship SC- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 lacs SBC/VJNT 100 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L OBC – 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L
Assistant Commissioner, District Social Welfare Office
- CAP allotment letter & MT-CET Score card
- Cast validity certificate
- AADHAR Card
- Nationalized Bank Passbook
- Income certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC/SBC/VJNT
2 Post Metric Scholarship Govt. of M.S. a) For free ship S.T. 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees without income limit b) For e- Scholarship S.T.- 100 % Tuition & Devpt. Fees with income limit up to 2 lacs District Tribal Development Officer Same documents as Sr.No.1 3 Economically Backward Class Govt. of M.S Open candidates through CAP 50 % Tuition fees with income limit up to 1. 0 L Joint D.T.E. of the region
- CAP allotment letter
- Income certificate of parent 1.0 Lac
- Ration card & Domicile certificate.
- Leaving certificate
- Fee receipt - 2013-14 of the institute
- All mark sheets from SSC onwards.
- Student's identity card
- Gap certificate if any
4 Minority GoI & Govt. of M.S. Buddha/Sikh/Muslim/Jain & Christian (On merit basis)Students should score 50 % marks in qualifying examination. Income limit 2.5 L & 30 % reservation for girls Joint D.T.E. of the region
- Passport size photograph with signatures of the student
- Certificates, diploma, degree etc.
- An income declaration regarding income from all the sources of the parent or self-employment by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- AADHAR Card ( Proof of residence)
- Affidavit regarding minority
5 STC/PTC Govt. of M.S. Wards of secondary & primary teachers & non teaching staff Education Officer AADHAR Card 6 Central Sector Scholarship Govt. of India Open candidates (General merit) Students should score 80 % & above marks in qualifying examination. Joint Director of Higher Education Documents as Sr.No.4
S.No. Section Phone Number 1 Toll Free No: 2 Admission Helpline +91-7887886726 3 Whats app No. +91-7887886726 4 Admission Email-ID email@example.com 5 Campus Address G H Raisoni Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur
Shadha Park, B-37/39,
MIDC Hingna Road,
6 Corporate Office Address: Raisoni Group of Institutions,
345, Shradha House (First Floor),
Nagpur – 440 028
Contact No. :
The admission helpline is operational from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm.