I have gained immensely with the student enrichment program. These were conducted in the institute on a regular basis.
Training and Placement Cell provides a window of opportunities to the students over a wide variety of careers in a broad spectrum of Industries/Organizations in India and Abroad. It serves as a single point of contact for the organizations on various Industry-Institute initiatives like Industrial Training, Guest Lectures, FDP’s, Alumni Lectures. GHRAET has a dedicated team of Training and Placement which believes in developing students to fit into sectors of Core Engineering and IT. T&P cell trains students for placement opportunities so that our students shine globally. The institute is committed to provide quality-engineering education to all its students.
Procedure for Campus Recruitment
- 1. The Placement Office (nodal point for placements at GHRAET) or the Student Placement Committee (a body of student representatives) sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information
- 2. Company/ Organization fills in a CRF(Click here for Campus Recruitment Form) containing details of the job offer (pay package, place of posting, allowances and other bonuses).
- 3. If the company/ organization wish to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can sent a request along with the preferred dates.
- 4. Placement Office allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by companies. The company/ organization confirm the dates with the Placement Office.
- 5. Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company.
- 6. Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- 7. Companies may also conduct the complete process online through Skype or other relevant platforms
- 8. The company/ organization is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
*The Campus Recruitment Form provides the primary basis of communicating the details of the positions offered to the candidates. It is therefore, highly desirable that the Form is completed in all respects and it would be advantageous if it were accompanied by relevant company literature with more details about the company.
“The expert in anything was once a beginner.”- Anonymous
This is exactly the school of thought which is continuously being practiced here at the G H Raisoni Academy of Engineering and Technology. We believe in nurturing students with knowledge and skills and inculcating in them leadership qualities.
Amidst a plethora of steps taken by us in this journey, internship is a leap towards better accomplishments of our students.
What does the internship include?
It is a well planned work experience associated with enhancing the personal development and academic career of a student. The management and direction for the same is pursued by the expert in the field in the industries. The students are on the receiving end of live exposure. They are able to witness the problems in the work field and find it’s first hand solution all by themselves.
We at the GHRAET have the following norms taken care of in the realm of internship:-
Compulsory- We completely believe in the significance internship has in framing the career growth of the students. Thus, in accordance with our curriculum it is mandatory for all the students pursue summer internship in the 6th Semester.
Tenure- The tenure of this internship is so designed that it encompasses the finest of work experience, enhancing of the skills and knowledge about the subject. It is for a period of one month.
Post internship- Post the internship, the students are required to pursue a presentation in the Department which is required to be in a proper format. Grades/marks are provided to the students pertaining to their presentation and findings.
Certification- The certificate which the students gain after the completion of the internship is of immense significance. It portrays their work experience and is provided by the industry.
Job benefits- there have been many instances wherein post completions of the internship, the students have job/service offers from the same industry. Yet again, the industry based project is offered to the students in the final year on the basis of the internship to the students. The latter is indispensable for their better grades. There are also the MOUs or the Memorandum of Understanding which directs the students to pursue better. It gives them ample benefits in the field with priority.
Workshops- Round the year industry workshops are held to foster the talents of the students and to make the proficient pertaining to their subjects.
At the GHRAET every step you take brings you closer to your accomplishments.
The institute has an excellent faculty. The faculty members have always made sure to quench our knowledge thirst.
GHRAET has evaluated my skill during the 4 year tenure. The faculty members have played a key role in this.
GHRAET has been the foundation stone for my success journey. It has been that most pertinent milestone which made sure to pave the path for accomplishments.
A strong value system is a part of this institute. The need of the present is qualitative technical education.
The Raisoni Office of Career Services ( ROCS) is a unique new initiative undertaken for the first time among educational institutions in Central India, to TRANSFORM STUDENTS CAREER PATHWAY, like never before :
Key Benefits envisaged for the students, include:
- INTEGRATED Training, Placements, III Cell & Alumni activities in each campus
- PERSONALIZED service to students
- Career Pathway for each student WILL BE discussed
- Student MENTOR is assigned in all colleges
- DEVELOPMENT of INDIVIDUAL Student Development plan
- ROCS – TRANSFORMING STUDENTS CAREER PATHWAY
Preparing our young professionals for the next steps may involve self-discovery, exploration, and skill development, honing their interviewing skills, and developing a timeline for how they will achieve their goals. The 4 keys areas of ROCS are:
Self-Discovery: Learning about who you are and how you want to make an impact is a great place to begin. Careers that combine your skills, interests, values, and personality are usually a great fit.
Exploration : Exploring your personal, academic, and career interests enables you to begin to develop career goals. Reflecting on experiences in your classes, internships, student groups, and community will generate many interesting options to consider and learn more about.
Preparation: Preparing for your next steps may involve developing relevant skills. But it will also involve putting together a strong resume, learning how to write a cover letter, developing graduate school or fellowship applications, understanding the importance of networking, honing your interviewing skills, and developing a timeline for how you’ll achieve your goals.
Action: Once you have some ideas about next steps, you’re ready to move forward!
Key Deliverables - NEW, BETTER & DIFFERENT
Industry Need Analysis
Competencies Employers Looking For
CV Refinement, Mentoring, Aptitude
Individualized Student Development Plan
Integrated Approach - SEPA Concept